rain clouds - sea salt - jasmine
No matter the weather outside, you can fill your home with the comforting scent of freshly dampened earth. This invigorating fragrance pairs well with a good book and soft blanket. You will find yourself breathing deeply to capture the full experience of this well-rounded, soul-warming candle.
Product info: A 100% soy wax candle hand-poured in Sparta, North Carolina. Featuring natural ingredients and a pure cotton wick.
- 65 hour approximate burn time
- Kosher, Vegan, Non-GMO
- Cotton wick
- Hand-poured in Sparta, North Carolina
- Packaged in and with fully recyclable materials
- Let your candle burn until the melt pool reaches the edges of the glass to ensure it burns evenly.
- To extend candle life, trim your wick to 1/4” each time you burn.
- Only burn candles on a level, heat-resistant surface.
- Do not burn candles with less than 1/4" of wax remaining.
- Never leave burning candles unattended.
- Keep away from children and pets.
This candle has absolutely zero throw. I will stand right next to it after it burning for 30 minutes and not smell a single thing. It smells nice in the jar. I just wish my room smelled like it too.
My brother ordered me a thunderstorm soap for Christmas and I’m hooked! I ordered more soap, the car diffuser and the candle!
Good for all seasons and burns in my office and living room!
Love all of spartas things, got the eras soaps and I use them but they are so pretty that I had to convince myself too
This scent is so intoxicating, so refreshing! It’s quickly becoming one of my families favorite! Well done!