rain clouds - sea salt - jasmine
No matter the weather outside, you can fill your home with the comforting scent of freshly dampened earth. This invigorating fragrance pairs well with a good book and soft blanket. You will find yourself breathing deeply to capture the full experience of this well-rounded, soul-warming candle.
Product info: A 100% soy wax candle hand-poured in Sparta, North Carolina. Featuring natural ingredients and a pure cotton wick.
- 65 hour approximate burn time
- Kosher, Vegan, Non-GMO
- Cotton wick
- Hand-poured in Sparta, North Carolina
- Packaged in and with fully recyclable materials
- Let your candle burn until the melt pool reaches the edges of the glass to ensure it burns evenly.
- To extend candle life, trim your wick to 1/4” each time you burn.
- Only burn candles on a level, heat-resistant surface.
- Do not burn candles with less than 1/4" of wax remaining.
- Never leave burning candles unattended.
- Keep away from children and pets.
It really smells like a beautiful rainstorm. So impressed with Sparta's subtle, beautiful scents!
I wouldn’t know, I still haven’t received it after ordering it over 6 weeks ago. I love your company but this was an anniversary present I ordered grossly early and still didn’t receive on time. I know you’re busy, but it was a single item. And for shipping almost as much as the product, almost 7 weeks and I still haven’t gotten it is kind of a joke.
Love this candle! It truly captures the scent of “just rained” without being too overpowering!
Love the scent!! So fresh& not overwhelming.
Smells great! I love my purchase and will be making more in the future!