rain clouds - sea salt - jasmine
No matter the weather outside, you can fill your home with the comforting scent of freshly dampened earth. This invigorating fragrance pairs well with a good book and soft blanket. You will find yourself breathing deeply to capture the full experience of this well-rounded, soul-warming candle.
Product info: A 100% soy wax candle hand-poured in Sparta, North Carolina. Featuring natural ingredients and a pure cotton wick.
- 65 hour approximate burn time
- Kosher, Vegan, Non-GMO
- Cotton wick
- Hand-poured in Sparta, North Carolina
- Packaged in and with fully recyclable materials
- Let your candle burn until the melt pool reaches the edges of the glass to ensure it burns evenly.
- To extend candle life, trim your wick to 1/4” each time you burn.
- Only burn candles on a level, heat-resistant surface.
- Do not burn candles with less than 1/4" of wax remaining.
- Never leave burning candles unattended.
- Keep away from children and pets.
A lovely and wonderful smelling candle! I will most definitely be purchasing more candles from Sparta Candle Co! The care put into each package and the obvious love for your customers is something I really appreciate, too ♥️
I love the scent of this candle, it reminds me of sitting out on the porch in the middle of a rainstorm. The shipping was quick and I am very excited to make more purchases in the future!
Best smelling candle ever 🤩🤎
I absolutely love my entire order from Sparta Candle Co. ESPECIALLY this candle. My mom even stole it to be our “official” kitchen candle. It’s amazing, a must have!