rain clouds - sea salt - jasmine
No matter the weather outside, you can fill your home with the comforting scent of freshly dampened earth. This invigorating fragrance pairs well with a good book and soft blanket. You will find yourself breathing deeply to capture the full experience of this well-rounded, soul-warming candle.
Product info: A 100% soy wax candle hand-poured in Sparta, North Carolina. Featuring natural ingredients and a pure cotton wick.
- 65 hour approximate burn time
- Kosher, Vegan, Non-GMO
- Cotton wick
- Hand-poured in Sparta, North Carolina
- Packaged in and with fully recyclable materials
- Let your candle burn until the melt pool reaches the edges of the glass to ensure it burns evenly.
- To extend candle life, trim your wick to 1/4” each time you burn.
- Only burn candles on a level, heat-resistant surface.
- Do not burn candles with less than 1/4" of wax remaining.
- Never leave burning candles unattended.
- Keep away from children and pets.
Burning this candle as I write this review. I love the scent, it's not overpowering but still that fresh rain type smell. Shipping was quick and I love the small family vibe of this company!
Was looking for some more subtle fall candles considering some scents around this time of year can be very strong but I love this one. The smell is so natural and calming I look forward to lighting it after a long day at work. First time purchasing from Sparta and plan on making many more!
The scent is absolutely fantastic- my only critiques are that upon delivery it had crumbled/collapsed areas of wax that are consistent throughout, while also having a limited throw. The candle fills an 8x8 room, but nothing further
I am not even kidding, buy like twenty of these. As soon as my next paycheck comes in, I’m getting the soap too. The notes in this are so beautiful, and when I lit this during a thunderstorm recently, I swear I reached nirvana. I really do love this candle and this company! All the packaging is amazing too and eco-friendly! Worth every penny!!!