cotton blossom - jasmine - violet
Named after a true Sparta landmark. Smells like laundry fresh out of the dryer.
Product info: A 100% soy wax candle hand-poured in Sparta, North Carolina. Featuring natural ingredients and a pure cotton wick.
- 65 hour approximate burn time
- Kosher, Vegan, Non-GMO
- Cotton wick
- Hand-poured in Sparta, North Carolina
- Packaged in and with fully recyclable materials
- Let your candle burn until the melt pool reaches the edges of the glass to ensure it burns evenly.
- To extend candle life, trim your wick to 1/4” each time you burn.
- Only burn candles on a level, heat-resistant surface.
- Do not burn candles with less than 1/4" of wax remaining.
- Never leave burning candles unattended.
- Keep away from children and pets.
I'm obsessed with this scent! It's subtle enough to be relaxing and calming, but yet so unique. I currently have a candle at home and work in this scent. Every time I burn it at work, someone is asking what is it and where did it come from. Soap Opera and Thunderstorm are staples in my life. You must add it to your collection if you haven't already!!! :-)
love this shop and everyone is very friendly. And a added bonus the candle smell wonderful.