sage - cypress - juniper
Named after a beloved mountain road in Sparta.
Product info: A 100% soy wax candle hand-poured in Sparta, North Carolina. Featuring natural ingredients and a pure cotton wick.
- 65 hour approximate burn time
- Kosher, Vegan, Non-GMO
- Cotton wick
- Hand-poured in Sparta, North Carolina
- Packaged in and with fully recyclable materials
- Let your candle burn until the melt pool reaches the edges of the glass to ensure it burns evenly.
- To extend candle life, trim your wick to 1/4” each time you burn.
- Only burn candles on a level, heat-resistant surface.
- Do not burn candles with less than 1/4" of wax remaining.
- Never leave burning candles unattended.
- Keep away from children and pets.
The smell is immaculate and I really enjoy this candle.
However, the cost of this item might be a little ehh... not the best. Oh well.
I think its worth it haha.
This is a very pleasing candle. The smell is strong, but not overpowering. I don't typically mind "overpowering" scents, but I know some people do, so this candle is perfect for that crowd. It's not your typical fall candle, but gives the vibe of a crisp fall afternoon. Makes me want to put on a flannel and drink a hot apple cider. As always, great packaging, great product!