bergamot - lavender - sandalwood
This uplifting yet rustic fragrance offers a unique balance between masculine and feminine energies that will delight your senses. With floral top notes and creamy, rich undertones, you’ll find yourself sitting on the riverbed watching your cares drift right on by with this candle by your side.
- Soy wax
- Certified clean fragrance
- Kosher, Vegan, Non-GMO
- Cotton wick
- Hand-poured in Sparta, North Carolina
- Packaged in and with fully recyclable materials
- Let your candle burn until the melt pool reaches the edges of the glass to ensure it burns evenly.
- To extend candle life, trim your wick to 1/4” each time you burn.
- Only burn candles on a level, heat-resistant surface.
- Do not burn candles with less than 1/4" of wax remaining.
- Never leave burning candles unattended.
- Keep away from children and pets.
I love Sparta Candle Co. products! I saw them on TikTok and bought 2 little river soaps, they were so cute and they smelled wonderful. I bought 2 more little river soaps, 2 of the cocoa and vanilla, the little river candle and an emerald butterfly hair clip. The hair clip is beautiful and everything smelled so good. Products were very well packed by Duane and Cole. One day I hope to go see the store in person!
Was fortunate enough to discover this wonderful spot in Sparta during a vacation this summer. Enjoyed the candles so much that I was thrilled to see that they deliver as well. The memories and the enjoyment of candles can continue!
I love the little river scent! I feel like it’s super versatile and a perfect gift for almost anyone. I ended up buying a second bar for myself and one for my sibling as well as the candle!
I love the Little River scent and burn my candles almost daily. I’m one of the lucky ones that lives in Sparta so I can always keep stocked up.
However, I did get a sample of the Harvest Moon soap and I might be obsessed with that one next.