orange peel - peppercorn - apple
Duane's favorite scent!
Experience the luxury of fall, the celebration of harvest, and the magic of the moonlit night, all captured in one exquisite candle.
Product info: A 100% soy wax candle hand-poured in Sparta, North Carolina. Featuring natural ingredients and a pure cotton wick.
- Approximate burn time: 65 hours (12 oz.) | 30 hours (5.5 oz.)
- Kosher, Vegan, Non-GMO
- Cotton wick
- Hand-poured in Sparta, North Carolina
- Packaged in and with fully recyclable materials
- Let your candle burn until the melt pool reaches the edges of the glass to ensure it burns evenly.
- To extend candle life, trim your wick to 1/4” each time you burn.
- Only burn candles on a level, heat-resistant surface.
- Do not burn candles with less than 1/4" of wax remaining.
- Never leave burning candles unattended.
- Keep away from children and pets.
I just let my candle and I love it because it fills my room with the most beautiful smell. I have the harvest moon, orange, peel, peppercorn an apple, and I absolutely love it.
This has to be one of my favorite scents. It’s very warm and cozy.
Smells Sweet and Feels Warm & Comforting, like being hugged on a crisp Fall day or wrapping yourself in a blanket with a movie, level of comfort when this is burning. I generally do not love to burn apple scents. This is so subtle. It’s the orange peel for me. Very calm scent. Perfect for this Fall/Winter time of year
This candle smells amazing! I highly recommend it. It leaves my house smelling great for days. Will def purchase more.