petrichor - moss - balsam
You know that familiar scent when it's just beginning to rain? This is it.
Product info: A 100% soy wax candle hand-poured in Sparta, North Carolina. Featuring natural ingredients and a pure cotton wick.
- 65 hour approximate burn time
- Kosher, Vegan, Non-GMO
- Cotton wick
- Hand-poured in Sparta, North Carolina
- Packaged in and with fully recyclable materials
- Let your candle burn until the melt pool reaches the edges of the glass to ensure it burns evenly.
- To extend candle life, trim your wick to 1/4” each time you burn.
- Only burn candles on a level, heat-resistant surface.
- Do not burn candles with less than 1/4" of wax remaining.
- Never leave burning candles unattended.
- Keep away from children and pets.
I was so excited to burn this candle! I love earthy smells and the fresh rain smell is spot on. I only burned the candle for a few hours and the scent filled my entire house. This is such a unique and beautiful scent. It's the most familiar comforting smell but I've never experienced it in a candle. I love it. Thank you!
I recently purchased two bars of the Glade Valley soap as well as the Glade Valley candle and they are everything to me. I am officially a Sparta Candle Co. fanatic! The scent isn’t overpowering, nor is it non existent. It is simply perfect. The quality and craftsmanship is unmatched as well. I will absolutely be purchasing more candles and soaps to try when I get paid next!
I have only taken 1 candle out of the box so far. The earthbound candle smells slightly. It has sandalwood, patchoulli and coriander in it. I like it!