juniper - red currant - sage
Folklore, much like its musical muse, isn't just about a fleeting season full of warm cardigans; it's about memories, narratives, and the invisible string that connects us all.
Formerly known as Flannel.
Product info: A 100% soy wax candle hand-poured in Sparta, North Carolina. Featuring natural ingredients and a pure cotton wick.
- Approximate burn time: 65 hours (12 oz.) | 30 hours (5.5 oz.)
- Kosher, Vegan, Non-GMO
- Cotton wick
- Hand-poured in Sparta, North Carolina
- Packaged in and with fully recyclable materials
- Let your candle burn until the melt pool reaches the edges of the glass to ensure it burns evenly.
- To extend candle life, trim your wick to 1/4” each time you burn.
- Only burn candles on a level, heat-resistant surface.
- Do not burn candles with less than 1/4" of wax remaining.
- Never leave burning candles unattended.
- Keep away from children and pets.
Purchased this for a swiftie for Christmas. Smells amazing- I hope it’s as big of a hit with the recipient as it is for me💜
I saw this & some soap on tiktok. i purchased this candle as well as sample soaps & im blown away. the candle smells so good & all the mini soaps i got have so much detail. i’m obsessdd
Flannel is my favorite candle but rebranding as Folklore takes it to another level. Please stop making such new exciting products I’m going to need a second income.