black cherry - oak - vanilla
A sophisticated twist on classic black cherry. Named after the Alleghany Jubilee in downtown Sparta.
Product info: A 100% soy wax candle hand-poured in Sparta, North Carolina. Featuring natural ingredients and a pure cotton wick.
- 65 hour approximate burn time
- Kosher, Vegan, Non-GMO
- Cotton wick
- Hand-poured in Sparta, North Carolina
- Packaged in and with fully recyclable materials
- Let your candle burn until the melt pool reaches the edges of the glass to ensure it burns evenly.
- To extend candle life, trim your wick to 1/4” each time you burn.
- Only burn candles on a level, heat-resistant surface.
- Do not burn candles with less than 1/4" of wax remaining.
- Never leave burning candles unattended.
- Keep away from children and pets.
Everything Sparta Candle Co. puts out is stellar! This jubilee candle had a beautiful, but not overpowering, aroma. I couldn't be happier with my purchase.
This candle is hands down my favorite! I’m in love with the black cherry smell to it.