apple - cinnamon - nutmeg
This is more than just a seasonal scent; it's a narrative, an ode to the age-old traditions of Appalachians, the comfort of family recipes, and the unwavering beauty of the mountains in fall.
Product info: A 100% soy wax candle hand-poured in Sparta, North Carolina. Featuring natural ingredients and a pure cotton wick.
- Approximate burn time: 65 hours (12 oz.) | 30 hours (5.5 oz.)
- Kosher, Vegan, Non-GMO
- Cotton wick
- Hand-poured in Sparta, North Carolina
- Packaged in and with fully recyclable materials
- Let your candle burn until the melt pool reaches the edges of the glass to ensure it burns evenly.
- To extend candle life, trim your wick to 1/4” each time you burn.
- Only burn candles on a level, heat-resistant surface.
- Do not burn candles with less than 1/4" of wax remaining.
- Never leave burning candles unattended.
- Keep away from children and pets.
All the soaps are lovely, but Apple-achian (soap & candle) is a step above. Thank you so very much.
I ordered several candles for autumn and they all smell incredible. I live in Colorado and was putting faith in the candle scent descriptions when ordering, and they are spot on. I love every single candle I bought.
It smells amazing! Love it!
I got some soaps and a candle for my moms birthday and she loved them. My mom, my sister, and I all love Taylor Swift, and the Afterglow soap was just perfect! 10/10 will be buying from here again.
I used to love a specific apple crisp candle as a kid, but the company changed the formula so it wasn’t the same—this smells exactly like that! Instant memories and a feeling of comfort. The scent quickly spreads while lit, filling the entire room and lingering for a long time after it’s blown out. Thank you Sparta for making something so comforting and nostalgic!