apple - cinnamon - nutmeg
The ultimate scent of cool weather in the mountains.
Product info: A 100% soy wax candle hand-poured in Sparta, North Carolina. Featuring natural ingredients and a pure cotton wick.
- 65 hour approximate burn time
- Kosher, Vegan, Non-GMO
- Cotton wick
- Hand-poured in Sparta, North Carolina
- Packaged in and with fully recyclable materials
- Let your candle burn until the melt pool reaches the edges of the glass to ensure it burns evenly.
- To extend candle life, trim your wick to 1/4” each time you burn.
- Only burn candles on a level, heat-resistant surface.
- Do not burn candles with less than 1/4" of wax remaining.
- Never leave burning candles unattended.
- Keep away from children and pets.
This candle smells like apple pie right out of the oven. I love it!
I really only like to buy candles with BOLD fragrances and this one fits the bill! This fruity apple scent rocks my condo. I never cook or bake. My husband woke up and thought I had baked an apple pie. Nope!
The candle scent is fantastic, it's like an apple pie fresh out of the oven. Shipping was fast, I was pleased by how quickly it arrived. Extra bonus is supporting a small business and that everything is recyclable. Will definitely be buying more.
Love the fragrance! Burns clean. Received within a week of ordering!