lemon - ginger - cinnamon
Spicer Mountain is more than just a place that many around here call home, it’s the warm hug that only this scent can offer. Revisit some of your fondest memories of homemade cookies being baked in the kitchen while you cozy up with some hot tea next to this candle.
Product info: A 100% soy wax candle hand-poured in Sparta, North Carolina. Featuring natural ingredients and a pure cotton wick.
- Available in 12 oz. (340g) and 3.5 oz. (99g)
- 65 hour approximate burn time for 12 oz. candle; 20 hour for 3.5 oz.
- Kosher, Vegan, Non-GMO
- Cotton wick
- Hand-poured in Sparta, North Carolina
- Packaged in and with fully recyclable materials
- Let your candle burn until the melt pool reaches the edges of the glass to ensure it burns evenly.
- To extend candle life, trim your wick to 1/4” each time you burn.
- Only burn candles on a level, heat-resistant surface.
- Do not burn candles with less than 1/4" of wax remaining.
- Never leave burning candles unattended.
- Keep away from children and pets.
Do not discontinue Spicer Mountain 👍
Amazing product! Beautiful scent. This was special because my maiden name is Spicer and we are from West Jefferson. I got one for my dad and one for my uncle.
At first, Spicer Mountain wasn't one of my faves from Sparta Candle Co. I favor VERY strongly scented candles that permeate the whole living space where they're lit. While a bit more subtle, this one grew on me fairly quickly. The ginger iswarm and just the right amount of spicy, and it's perfectly balanced with a lemony twist, with the cinnamon sort of wrapped around or through both of the more primary notes. Spicer Mountain recalls a spiced citrus cookie or cake, but with slightly less sweetness. At the risk of sounding like a broken record, this is another scent that's quite unique to SCC -- you won't find anything like it in a mass-market brand. Thumbs up!
This candle leaves a warm, citrusy aroma long after I've blown out the flame. Love!
Great scent and size.