juniper - red currant - sage
This scent captures the essence of worn-in flannel, old blue jeans, borrowed jackets, bundling up for the first frost of the year, and everything else that makes you feel warm and cozy on a fall day in the mountains.
Product info: A 100% soy wax candle hand-poured in Sparta, North Carolina. Featuring natural ingredients and a pure cotton wick.
- 65 hour approximate burn time
- Kosher, Vegan, Non-GMO
- Cotton wick
- Hand-poured in Sparta, North Carolina
- Packaged in and with fully recyclable materials
- Let your candle burn until the melt pool reaches the edges of the glass to ensure it burns evenly.
- To extend candle life, trim your wick to 1/4” each time you burn.
- Only burn candles on a level, heat-resistant surface.
- Do not burn candles with less than 1/4" of wax remaining.
- Never leave burning candles unattended.
- Keep away from children and pets.
Reminds me of a fall walk in the woods. Wet leaves, smoke from someone’s fire, and fresh air.
I received this candle as an early Christmas gift and it has now become my favorite candle I have ever owned. I found this company through Tiktok and fell in love the employees, owner, and products. This candle smells cozy and warm which is perfect for this time of year. I will most definitely be buying more to add to my collection soon! Thank you for making an amazing product!