lime - bamboo - moss
Awaken your senses with this energizing aroma that will have you certain you're surrounded by a lush, green landscape each time you close your eyes. You can practically feel the morning mountain breeze on your face with this airy and refreshing scent livening your home. Named after a local sweet spot - Air Bellows Gap.
Also available in soap, body creme, and room spray.
Product info: A 100% soy wax candle hand-poured in Sparta, North Carolina. Featuring natural ingredients and a pure cotton wick.
- 65 hour approximate burn time
- Kosher, Vegan, Non-GMO
- Cotton wick
- Hand-poured in Sparta, North Carolina
- Packaged in and with fully recyclable materials
- Let your candle burn until the melt pool reaches the edges of the glass to ensure it burns evenly.
- To extend candle life, trim your wick to 1/4” each time you burn.
- Only burn candles on a level, heat-resistant surface.
- Do not burn candles with less than 1/4" of wax remaining.
- Never leave burning candles unattended.
- Keep away from children and pets.
I’ve lit this candle every night I’ve come home. There’s something so inviting and calming about this scent. It makes the day melt away and lets calmness take over me. Absolutely in love with this candle.
Took a chance on this one. Loved it. Some of the candles here have a creamy feel to them when they’re burning (can’t explain that property). This one has a airy feel, riding mid-level between floor to ceiling that you walk through in a subtle kind of way, and you like it!
Unusual surprise: I was burning this and smoking cigarettes. Yet, after about 45 minutes, I suddenly realized that my nasal passages & lungs were very clear. Don’t know what element did that. Of course I had to try it again a week later to see, and it occurred again. Liked that feeling.
(Disclaimer: I do not do drugs whatsoever! But this is the most unusual review I have ever done). I did buy more!
Such a great scent. Can’t wait to order more candles!
My favorite scent!