citrus - coconut milk - teakwood
This little jar of sunshine brings the sizzle of a summer day into your space all year long. With a unique scent blend of zesty citrus, creamy coconut milk, and a dash of smooth teakwood, it's like a mini vacation for your senses!
- Soy wax
- Certified clean fragrance
- Kosher, Vegan, Non-GMO
- Cotton wick
- Hand-poured in Sparta, North Carolina
- Packaged in and with fully recyclable materials
- Let your candle burn until the melt pool reaches the edges of the glass to ensure it burns evenly.
- To extend candle life, trim your wick to 1/4” each time you burn.
- Only burn candles on a level, heat-resistant surface.
- Do not burn candles with less than 1/4" of wax remaining.
- Never leave burning candles unattended.
- Keep away from children and pets.
Got this for a friend so she can smell the beach during winter months! Arrived quickly and Sparta Candle Co has excellent customer service.
I'm seriously embarrassed by how many candles I've bought from SCC now! But I'm forging ahead in reviewing what I buy, especially those that have few or no reviews. Heatwave lives up to its description. :) I popped the lid and instantly I was lakeside, sitting on a blanket spread over hot sand, smelling of all that's sun-warmed and coconutty. For those of us old enough to recall the smell of suntan lotion, Heatwave is very similar to it, but slightly more complex. Coconut milk dominates, and the citrus here is indistinct -- you likely couldn't pick it out if you didn't know it was there. The teakwood is also very soft; it's similar to the mild, buttery scent of high-quality leather. Together these three create a nostalgic fragrance that somehow still feels new.