sage - lavender - chamomile
A 100% soy wax candle hand-poured in Sparta, North Carolina. Featuring natural ingredients and a pure cotton wick.
- 65 hour approximate burn time
- Kosher, Vegan, Non-GMO
- Cotton wick
- Hand-poured in Sparta, North Carolina
- Packaged in and with fully recyclable materials
- Let your candle burn until the melt pool reaches the edges of the glass to ensure it burns evenly.
- To extend candle life, trim your wick to 1/4” each time you burn.
- Only burn candles on a level, heat-resistant surface.
- Do not burn candles with less than 1/4" of wax remaining.
- Never leave burning candles unattended.
- Keep away from children and pets.
I love the scent of library so much, and the candle has been an absolute joy. It smells similar to walking into the garden shop in colonial Williamsburg, with the herbs grown outside hanging on the walls to dry! If you miss working in your garden or want to feel like Jo March pouring over a book, light this one up for sure! I even have the soap version so that I can imagine while bathing! I will make sure to never run out of this one - please never stop making!
An amazing candle! The scent is absolutely fantastic.