juniper - red currant - sage
This scent captures the essence of worn-in flannel, old blue jeans, borrowed jackets, bundling up for the first frost of the year, and everything else that makes you feel warm and cozy on a fall day in the mountains.
Product info: A 100% soy wax candle hand-poured in Sparta, North Carolina. Featuring natural ingredients and a pure cotton wick.
- 65 hour approximate burn time
- Kosher, Vegan, Non-GMO
- Cotton wick
- Hand-poured in Sparta, North Carolina
- Packaged in and with fully recyclable materials
- Let your candle burn until the melt pool reaches the edges of the glass to ensure it burns evenly.
- To extend candle life, trim your wick to 1/4” each time you burn.
- Only burn candles on a level, heat-resistant surface.
- Do not burn candles with less than 1/4" of wax remaining.
- Never leave burning candles unattended.
- Keep away from children and pets.
Smells good and a good company
i didn’t know how this was going to smell, but i am absolutely head over heels, i have it burning all the time
Smells amazing, perfect candle for my office!
This candle is warm and cozy with a hint of mystery. My teenaged son asked for it after seeing some Tik Toks and he absolutely loves this candle. It wafts through the house and we all love it.
I wasn’t sure how I was going to feel about candles that smell like fall time because you never really know if it’s going to embody the season when you order online. I’m pleased to say that Flannel does embody the season and smells fantastic! It’s still summer but Fall is my favorite season, and Flannel has to be one of the best fall time scents I’ve found for a candle. Will definitely be buying again.