juniper - red currant - sage
This scent captures the essence of worn-in flannel, old blue jeans, borrowed jackets, bundling up for the first frost of the year, and everything else that makes you feel warm and cozy on a fall day in the mountains.
Product info: A 100% soy wax candle hand-poured in Sparta, North Carolina. Featuring natural ingredients and a pure cotton wick.
- 65 hour approximate burn time
- Kosher, Vegan, Non-GMO
- Cotton wick
- Hand-poured in Sparta, North Carolina
- Packaged in and with fully recyclable materials
- Let your candle burn until the melt pool reaches the edges of the glass to ensure it burns evenly.
- To extend candle life, trim your wick to 1/4” each time you burn.
- Only burn candles on a level, heat-resistant surface.
- Do not burn candles with less than 1/4" of wax remaining.
- Never leave burning candles unattended.
- Keep away from children and pets.
Thank you guys for the great candles and soap, I love every scent you’ve sent me and I will be buying more. Found you guys off tiktok and Iv loved your company since, I recommend it to everyone I know and hope the best for you. Thanks for reminding me there’s still good people in the world and for making my house smell great.
Flannel smells warm and inviting, just like a flannel shirt. Which makes my inner 90's girl happy. :)
I found Sparta Candle Co. on tiktok and immediately fell in love. When I found out they were also a North Carolina small business, I couldn't wait to order. I ordered three soaps, a candle, and the signed tote bag and everything was better than I expected! The scents are incredible and the Flannel candle is the a new favorite for my fiancé and I!! My family exchanges gifts from local small businesses at the holidays and everyone will definitely be getting gifts from Sparta Candle Co. this year!
The candle is even better than I thought it would be. Also love the soap sample! Shipping was quick. Definitely will be a repeat customer.
Smells good and a good company